Friday, October 21, 2005

So I was too busy but :

Mom was just causally taking a break scanning gawker when she came upon
"Prussian Blue"

It literally took her so off guard that she thought it was one of those Saturday night live jokes.


Oh but too bad it is not.
Prussian Blue is a musical group, Started by Lynx and Lamb, two 12-year-old
girls who sing and play guitar and violin. The catch is that they are totally racist, and sing about white power.

Are you kidding?

This interview with the girls was taken from Reykjavik Grapevine Online:

"Would you consider yourselves white supremacist or separatist, and why?

Lamb: White Nationalist or Separatist since a supremacist means that we would want to rule other races and to be honest, we just donÂ’t want them around.

Lynx: We do think our race is different than other races in a lot of positive ways and that we have invented more things and done more for civilization. We donÂ’t want to harm other races but we donÂ’t want to have to take care of them or be around them either."

This is totally for real they are trying to be sort of Hitler Youth version of the Olsen twins.


They are quoted as saying
"We must secure the existencence of our people and a future for white children".

The question is if they gain popularity what is wrong with this world? It scares me to think that they could even have a gig. I would be worried that they would be shot in concert.
When your album is called "PRUSSIAN BLUE - Blond Hair, Blue Eyes".

Mom is so upset that this band could ever exist that it is hard to even go off about because all the people she knows already know how weird and wrong this band is.
I would check out their website and see how appallinging it is for yourself.

3 comments:

chad said...

that is so scary - I almost did an entry on them too, I started my search from ABCNews... I hope you downloaded the videos too, they're great.

Emily Farris said...

Yeah. I saw an article about this last week. Pretty f'in scary. I have yet to download the videos but I think I just might have to.

Are you feeling better? Missed you Saturday night (my THIRD night seeing the show, though this time I only saw the second half...I think I could be an understudy by now).

Kris said...

I saw the primetime interview with them on Thursday. Their parents said something like "If I were jewish or Christian I would raise my childern with that religion. I am a white supremicist and I raise my children to be white supremicists" (and she said supremicists, not sepratists.)

I don't understand.

Have you seen Crash yet?