Friday, October 28, 2005

Blinded by the claw

Last night I poked mom's eye out.

Well really I ran across her face at 12:30am and scratched her left eye pretty badly.

Mom shot up out of bed screaming and sobbing. She thought that she was blinded. Good thing that I did not get anywhere near the cornia.

Frank of course jumped out of bed and tried to calm mom down. All mom could do was yell and scream at him. He was trying to be the "take charge in emergency situations" type of guy. And all mom wanted to do was punch him in the face cause she was scared she was going to be blind.

Finally after excessive flushing, tons of visean, and a bit more panic, mom started to calm down.

Frank took the high road and decided to drug her with Tylenol PM to make her go to sleep.

Good choice, cause all mom would have done was sit up and panic all night and not let me cuddle with her.

Gosh all I was trying to do was climb over to the top of franks head. Mom's head just happened to be in the way.


The next morning, mom could not get up out of bed, her eye was swollen and she had a "sleeping pill" hang-over.

While Frank was making coffee extra strong, he said "I'm sorry I drugged you", to mom.
I think that because mom is going to be ok, and cause this was an accident. Frank apologizing for drugging mom was my favorite part of this whole eye experience!

sorry mom!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Piggy, careful, your mom needs her eyes, but I do agree that your mom getting drugged and Frank having to apologize must have been pretty funny! Keep on keepin on, Pig!!!

Johnny Y

Kris said...

Good Plan Frank.

Anonymous said...

Deaw Piggy,
I saw yo Mom and Fwank wast night. We had fun, but I was being vewy shy. I wook foward to meeting you so dat I can boss you awound and pway wif yo fwuff. I too once scwatched me mom's eye! We wur weswing on da flo and I scwatched hur. She had a white fwap bwoing in da bweeze! But eyes heal weal fast and it was good by moning. Phew!

I wook foward to seeing you.
Wove,
Missy Violet Gweenleaf

PS I hope you stiw wike me even doh I have a speech impediment.

Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://gidlltmr.com/xrrs/myrq.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://xxottlgp.com/zfxv/kwxp.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://gidlltmr.com/xrrs/myrq.html | http://bccjstcd.com/aqbk/ackd.html