Thursday, December 01, 2005

Out blogged

Mom and I think that Frank is out blogging us. He has gotten more comments than mom got when she first started her blog.
Hmmmm.

Maybe she should not have promoted him if she was going to be so jealous.

In other news
Who wants to know about baby Panda's?

I am going to introduce you to Butter Stick. (a friend Jessemy at mom's work told her about him)

Butter stick or (Tai Shan's) is a baby panda at the Smithsonian museum. He was born here and now is going to be sent back to China when he gets older.

Could you just squeeze him to death?

Check out the slide show!

2 comments:

Kris said...

First to comment!

Daniel said...

I bought my girl a stuffed panda because she's in love with Su Lin from the San Diego Zoo. I think it was her favorite Chanukah present that I got her.

What is it with women and pandas?